Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yassop the NooB part 2



Ok I am back after 2 weeks of M.I.A yes folks I am back. To continue the saga of the most careless ranger of novus , well again I'm just running around, but i finished all the quest there so what to do, its time to look for adventure to another place its time to use the teleporter. and so our hero is teleported to a new universe the desert like sandy place called armory-117, wow must have left my memory circuits at the hq. Again Yassop doesn't know where the hecks the exit. But Yassop is upgraded he knows how to use the TOOL so I bought the map, outside 117 there were new monsters wow gotta try them out, Buff Up, check ammo, and fire, what the hell this monsters are tough, for the first time I have experienced the level down phenomenon maybe its a bug that when you die you loose experience or maybe when you die your robotic spark gets suck into a time vortex in the ground and repeat the whole process . But still I thought I was powerful enough but then I saw at the TOOL npc pots, greater than my previews pots so I bought 3 stacks just to finish my sandworm after that I received a new armor cool gotta try this out, well the armor looks smooth but there were little defense power changes. And then I think I saw something small, kid like, pare its a local human so I chased it it ran a little until it stopped the heck dumami sila parang mga kulogo for some reasons they were attaking aw 2 slices and I'm down and they were syaing something gibberish it was like @!#$@%^ I cant understand maybe it says STUPID, That raid made me afraid of going out pare dami ng mga pandak said on the map chat. Then came the heroes of 117 yup gallant mechs. 1 by 1 the small kids fell the others ran away and never came back for another day wow I made a rhyme hehehe. I continued until level 26 guess what I acquired new skills . Then I stopped my mom texted me ASAN KA KAINAN NA WALA KA PA DAW SA BAHAY.

No comments: