Friday, July 27, 2007

213 WARZONE

After my trip to ether I have traveled to focus on my pt. so that I can wear other armor as well. But there was a war waging outside. Raiders, Bellato Federation with their archon. I can see them trying to take down 1 accretian soldier and killing every lowbie in sight, what a cowardly act of ganging up on 1 player and taking down newcomers. I can't hide anymore but I wish I can do more but all I can do is scout, the remorse of doing nothing sinks in. If your a soldier you can,t let your comrades fall. So I gathered up my courage and tried to help. Our numbers are still small back up was needed, what could 3 high levels do against a crowd of bellato. Taunting us trying to destroy our agt's . Finally back up and the archon is with them seeing his halo glowing raises morale. The west gate, war spreading hack and slash, spells and ammo are being exchange. I tried my best to do my part at least I tried using GEVM to scatter my bullets and pepper every enemy. Trying not to loose my grip hoping it would be over, nobody wants war but maybe the belalato wants war. They give us war we give them hell. Use your skill, Use your skill, net! net!, at point 213 q4 m1, the map chat was filled with commands, Its not about loosing cpt. its about loosing our pride. The race made of steel, the empire that moves the gears of war would not loose to such cowardly enemy who only fights the weak. 1 by 1 they were purged, whats left was smoke and bullets, busted MUA's, bodies of both friend and foe. Seems like all the race have pride and all of them won't give them up. Smokes fading troops are going back another war another day.

No comments: