Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Yassop Noob Nomore

Yehey bagong skills anyways I have acquired my new skills well it felt good to hit the monsters with my new skills, well at least it was a additional skill to double shot and I feel all powerful using those skills especially the aiming shot oh oh and the new buffs soo cool. Acquiring them made me arrogant thinking I could already face other races, what a timing may raid sa 213 hahhahha lage naman eh thinking hmmm maybe I could already kill one or just maybe try to be the hero would be great. OK there I was running at point 213 I saw the raider oh wait bakit parang iba bakit may kasamang pet. Wow it was a chick race and I approach her and tried to get a peaceful approach but again I cant understand them #$%^^&* siguro sabi nya pogi anyways I cant believe that what she did her pet was hitting me and it hurts, I tried to fight back but I can only do 200 damage yes I am that weak , I barely escaped that scenario. Then the map chat again raider at point 213, I have to go I gotta help even as back up. Then what I saw was war a mass raid of chicks of all kind, chicks with guns, chicks with spears, chicks with swords, and chick with pets, ahh yes I remember dropping dead at their feet a number of times, what I noticed was there was no experience lost but my emblem changed the one on the left well I never really mind until I learned it was my rank ouch from Lt. to private. I wish those chicks go away I cant level up, well I leaned that those chicks were other race called cora and the cora race is not a pure chick race there are also men who dress like chicks hahhha I'm dead for saying that right WANTED YASSOP. Anyways the chicks are gone and its time to level up, cause I'm near to changing jobs. I found a party and we killed some grumbles and ace hellkins well that fast Its time to head to grand daddy lord race manger to change jobs hmm. what to pick aw its like in elementary school tintatanong anong gusto mo maging paglaki pero ayaw ko maging doctor or eng. or solider gusto ko lang maging mayaman. I choose to be a scout because of the hide skills waaaaa takot na ako sa raider hahhhahha.

No comments: