Thursday, July 26, 2007

JYLE,Kyle,LYLE and hobos

I have finally reached level 35 and with flying colors kasi walang tumulong sa akin and I have full pt's on all my skills even my shield, launcher, and melee. But now I have already have a new mission and that is to kill hobos at ether and get a map of haram and anacade. Hey aren't hobos a mmorpg too but with worst graphics. Anyways I dont really know how to go to ether so i search every portal, ahahha very noob of me kaya nag tanong ako. The other players told me that you can ride the shuttle to ether pero di ko alam kung asan yung shuttle. They say its on the HQ sigh inikot ko naman HQ mahanapan lng yung paputa sa shuttle anyways. It was a long wait and very frustrating tagal kasi eh. Inside the shuttle dami ako nakasabay na high level wow someday I would be like that, they were so cool in their armors and weapons ahh I envy them kasi meron yung isa nakakaakyat ng pader hehehe bug abuser pala I learned later on. Ether ahhh ang porma may snow anyways I saw my objectives the tool ngek akala ko binebenta yung mapa wala pala, I read my quest carefully and drop pala ng mga jyle. The map quest came easy because there were mods in the drop rate but the hobo quest was aw masakit. At di lang yun meron din yung mga istorbo na ibang race. But finally I have found a safe spot but I have consumed a lot of pots and pots in ether aren't cheap. So I have to go back and buy a lot of pots. At sumobra pa, that was a very hard quest pero there were lots of good drops by the mosnter I got may first Intense vulcan from a nearly dead Hobo hahah di naman ako yung bumawas pero akin yung 4slot int vulcan. Ahhh boost in my level at finally lalabas naelite skills ko. Pagkatapos nung quest na yun napa 38 na ako so now I have to boost my pt. sigh balik na sa 213 brutal rex nanaman.

No comments: