Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yassop the NooB part 1

Character creation hmm....... Ano kaya Warrior o Ranger hard decision to make, sometimes you want to be the front liner and crush anyone has stand against your way and make you look tough o pwede naman must cool dyan yung may manipis na armor na Ranger at meron kang lassergun. Guess what I have picked yup yung Ranger bakit ko yun ang pinili ko kasi according to the time and space quantum physics theory ehhhh ewan ko kung bakit yun napili ko ^^. Anyways I told you how I got the name right blah blah blah the pirate at one piece. O.K lets begin Yassop
level 1 ughmm ano gagawin ko what am I going to do oh yeah kill flems what the hecks a flem sabi kasi sa quest eh. It is not shameful to ask other player if you don't know what your going to do. Where can I find flems sabi nila sa labas . O.k I know its stupid pero I didn't really know where the exit was kaya nag pasama pa ako. And there it is bumulagta sa akin the hideous looking creature, the ultimate form of evil the Flem. It looked so vile, so disgusting, it looked like a cross breed between a rabbit and a chicken none the less it wasn't cute so it must die. I was shooting at them like i was at the arcade but then may napansin ako meron parang gingawa yung mga ibang player yes there were using skills. So nag paturo ulit ako pare ano yung skills sabi sa akin ctrl+s ko daw and there it was my skills the hell 3 lousy skills . I continued to play the and finished other quest and guess what I change armor pare pakiramadam ko noon ako si optimus prime ni-remodeled lang I stopped playing the game and reached LEVEL 23 oh yeah. Ughm sorry about that oh yeah anyways I stopped because for some unexplainable reason I have no money anymore to continue on playing /sob. Anyways that was the end of the day Oh yeah I have also an IRL .

No comments: