Saturday, July 21, 2007

IRL Blog: What happened first


Well back then I was like the average student who plays games but not OL games and mostly I'm into RPG like the Final Fantasy saga Hey I finished FF7, FF8, FF9 and also the resident evil series anyways I was roaming around Farmers Cubao when I saw this poster, a poster with a robot holding a battle axe a hot chick on the middle and a little guy with a gun pointed to the robot, and I thought hey this looks like a very cool movie (sorry I was also ignorant about the game back then). Look who would think that a very cool game with great graphics and storyline would arrive here. Common tell the truth LU there wasn't enough advertisement for RF like today. Until my friend who started blabbering about the game at school yes! he is also a OG syempre sabihin ko naman pare ayun ba yun I said I saw a cool poster with a chick and a robot and a kid holding a gun. Then I tried it out and the ultimate arrogant noisy player was created Yassop.

No comments: