Saturday, July 21, 2007

Project Yassop


Yassop my one and only character. Well hes my other self but unlike me he follows orders , neat huh he or I am a scout lets say a spy to make the word cooler. Well I got the name Yassop from a character of one piece. Just like the pirate in the anime Yassop has some cool skills like ughm?? hide ughm set and carry traps, and the coolest skill the SILENT STEP cool huh.
Yassop likes to have fun and tell jokes with guild mates. None the less even if Yassop is not that serious and likes to fool around with everyone Yassop likes to take part in the chip war doing his part as a scout be the eyes and ears of the archon because that is his purpose that is why Yassop was created to serve the empire without questions, without hesitations. Now I am gonna start my story and what is my life in RF.



No comments: