Friday, August 10, 2007

Ether snow

Ether........ Cold rigid thats what the data implanted in me says.


We don't feel, but we are curious about everything. The world is our laboratory, our experiments are sometimes ourselves a small price for perfection. Flesh exchanged for steel, flesh is weak.

But we don't really know much about the world as I said we have exchanged our flesh for steel. That made the point of feeling useless thats why we only things as data but we don't really know what it feels like, the cold, the heat mere words and what the other races calls emotions is just plainly illogical for us.


Ether snow what does it really, curiosity sets in my mind because in the midst of everything we believe the truth can only be found be oneself. But it seems that curiosity is an act of disobedience to the empire for we are breaking what we believe or thought to believe.

Wait someone's coming............ readying cloak, activate.


Cora: I thought I saw something here, the snow is so white like heaven seemed to have fallen.


Her skins white as ether snow, her hair as gold as the accretia's desert, who is she. I mustn't get to close, keep in mind that there is still war and she is still the enemy but who is she.


Cora: In the name of Decem show your self I know your there I can feel you.


Feel me! How can I understand her, impossible could she be a one of the cora's generals.

Cora: in the name of Decem give me sight upon sight.


My cloak its breaking, I can't face a general not here not now.

Cora: What business do you have here accretian, war hasn't reach this land yet.


War won't reach this land for the war will end soon. I have no intention of fighting you here.

Cora: Don't make a fool of me I know that you are planning something, let the ground melt let the roots grow and entangle my enemies.


Remove your spell witch as I said I have no intention of fighting you.

Cora: Ok then I will remove my spell but I will not let my guard down, one falls move and you die.


Feisty, very very feisty let there be peace for a moment between us take this as a way of gathering information about us.

Cora: seems you mean no harm I will abide what you have said but I will ask you again what business have you came here accretian.


My curiosity brought me here, lets say that I am gathering data for my self. What is your name Cora.

Cora: Gabrielle, I am one of the general who opposes the war but it seems all of the race are hungry for it.


I am Yassop accretian infiltrator, team E of the accretian assassination squad.

Gabrielle: Yassop.


I don't sense fear in you.

Gabrielle: sense! hah !does an accretain feel are you mocking your own steel race.


Your heart beat didn't even skip ed a beat when I told you I was an assassin.

Gabrielle: I know your not that stupid and attack a general near their camp.


I know your bluffing there is no camp here but still I really don't have intention of fighting you.

Gabrielle: Then what is the data you are after.

I need to know how to feel, that's all and yet it is a mockery of our race but the conquest for knowledge has its price.

Gabrielle: An accretian wishing to know how to feel, then I will tell you but I know you won't understand.


She was telling me everything and all of it matches the data stored in our memory banks but still I cant comprehend it all, somethings missing. The cold snow of ether, the strong wind, the heat of the volcanic cauldron I don't understand. Somethings missing.

Gabrielle: You didn't understand anything did you, you want to know why because accretian's have no feelings, only obedience rules your thought, you believe in one thing and that is the empire.I know your just doing what you are ordered to that is why I don't have a grudge on you all. But tis strange that a accretian wants to know how to feel, or maybe your different.


Maybe your right............. someones contacting me.

Sir Howl: Your service of need here, active time is 0900, war is brewing, the bellatos are on the move.

Gabrielle: I know were your going accretian and I am going there too remember that our peace is only for a moment when we meet at the mines it wont be easy. But lets hope war doesn't reach this beautiful land

Yes this beautiful, goodbye gabrielle.

I saw her smiled, my sensor couldn't go wrong, I saw her smiled what does it mean.


Crag mines... war has exploded on all three race.

Sir Howl:We are all experience assassin now, there is a new plan divide and conquer. XXX and I will take care of the bellato and you Yassop will take care of the cora general, Ok men lets go hurah.


I see my objective the cora is covered with armor. 1 fatal stab like in training, impossible she dodge an accurate shot but that wont stop me. A full swing got to dodge. At last I have hit her.

No it can't be, that eyes, that hair, that skin it was Gabrielle.

Gabrielle: Yassop, as I have said our moment of peace ends here one last hit Yassop and the war is over.

She rushed me I have to attack. It is war and all are enemies got to defend for the empire one fatal trust and its over.

Gabrielle: Its over Yassop, its over , please don't let the war reach that beautiful land.

No why didn't you dodge, I didn't mean to.. no please come back.

Gabrielle: silly accretian your feeling emotion...... ggugudbye.. Yassop

I feel anger, I feel rage I feel hate for my self hate for war, but most of all I feel.


The skimirsh is over its snowing in crag mine as I was hugging her..... I feel tears that are not flowing. Goodbye Gabrielle goodbye

Ether

Ether......... Cold rigid beautiful that is what I feel

No comments: